Thursday, February 28, 2013

Write about ME?!

I made a "profile" on mormon.org today. The idea is to showcase typical Mormons and show how they are just typical people. I looked at a few before making mine and they were pretty neat. I have friends who have made them before and their's always seem nice.

I didn't have a problem with the "why I'm a Mormon" part or the "how I live my faith" part. Oh, no. Those parts were easy.

I had to write a whole paragraph on ME.

Yes, I love a lot of things. I am passionate about so much. But I can't just write about ME. Do you know how hard that is?

Rants, thoughts, observations . . . I got this. But simply talk about me? Yikes.

I did it with some help from my seester. I said something about how I write and mentioned Harry Potter and Disney. I think it sounds kind of silly.

But maybe that's what people will relate to. Maybe they'll go "She's ridiculous! So am I!"

Riiiiiiiiight.

Well, it's not a dating site, so maybe they can forgive my ridiculousness. 

I'm a Mormon. I live it. I love it.

See my profile here

No comments:

Post a Comment