Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Adventure is Out There! 1 Week

In exactly 1 week I will fly away from the Great Northwest. I won't be back for 18 months. It will be a new record for me.

And going from Portland to Atlanta . . . now that will be drastic.

But I'm going to embrace it. All of it.

I hope to come back saying "ya'll" in a perfect southern accent.

Now, try to follow as I jump from thought to thought. Warning: this will be random.

I'll miss Harry Potter memes. I spam my friends Facebook feeds with them. I like to think they appreciate it and enjoy it and that they'll miss it while I'm FB free in GA. But, the truth is, probably no one will even notice.

I'm trying to be okay with that.

I'll miss cooking up all the random recipes I've discovered via Pinterest. 

I'll miss Murry scratching at my door. And Murry's circle dance. And him sleeping on my bed. And his cute little tail wagging when I walk in the room. And his goofy smile when I get home. And our afternoon walks. And our morning ones. And evening. 

Can you tell I love my dog?


Shows I'll miss watching/discussing: Psych and Downton. 
I'll miss watching Phineas and Ferb and Pretty Little Liars.

I don't mind too much about missing out on movies except for the new Oz and The Host. And they both come out the month I leave too. UGH.

There aren't any books I was specifically looking forward too, so that's good.

Mostly I'm excited to go. It will be an adventure. And I do like adventures.

Adventure is out there!



I'll miss roller coasters.

2 comments:

  1. O Megan! You are too cute! We will defs be needing your address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send you pintrest recipes... not that you will have the time but if you ever get a chance. ;)

    ReplyDelete